Christmas and RC are warming up to each other. Christmas has even eaten one of RC's toy mice. She was TRYING to play! We all cuddle in the bed at night. Christmas under the covers by my feet, and RC either on my chest, or on the pillow next to my head. Can't get much better than that! It is nice having a cat in the house again. Mookie and Angel have been gone a long time now. I missed the purrr. I have had bronchitis this past week and stayed home from work, and missed Thanksgiving at Diana's, but thanks to a thoughtful brother-in-law, the meals on wheels(mom and dad) delivered thanksgiving dinner to me on their way home. Sunday, Dr. Mom sent down some potato soup as well as some biscuits and gravy via daddy, Rascal, and Babe. She even went to town and delivered some fruit juice and chicken broth to me on her way home. I am feeling better, but am still coughing once in a while.


No comments:
Post a Comment