Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back to work

Well, it's back to work as usual. Still coughing, but no fever. 
I have decided on a real name for the cat. I tried several different names, but nothing seemed to fit.  I finally thought of Nick (as in St. Nick) and it fits him perfectly! He even answered to it right away. Course I was holding his toy mouse at the time, but still.... 
32 degrees when I left work this evening. Driving home, I thanked God and Buick for heated seats. I decided it was time to turn on the heater at home too, but when I flipped the switch, nothing. No puff of dust, no nothing.  Great. I found my flashlight, removed the cover from the heater and peered in. No pilot light..... thing is I never turn it off. Crap! I KNEW I should have had that propane delivered last week! Kidding. I just relit the thing, and in no time, Christmas, Nick, and I were coughing and sneezing thanks to the hot dust coming through the vents. 
Any how, time for me to go cuddle to my live heating pads. 

No comments: