Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12-08-09

Ahhhh. Home from work, I sit here sipping some warm herbal tea, dog on the bed, and cat bouncing off the walls, playing with his mouse.  Outside is a balmy 52 degrees with 92% humidity. Nothing really special going on, just work and home as usual. Finally told daddy about the cat. It wasn't pretty. He simply said(in that voice he has) No. Get rid of it NOW. I cried all the way to work. I haven't brought up the subject again and neither has he. I have decided to keep St. Nicholas. Just not talk about him in front of daddy.
I am a bit worried about Christmas-the dog- I don't think she feels well.  How do I know? Well, for one thing, I am eating crackers and peanut butter, and she doesn't want any! I saw a small lump on her nose too. I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on her.
Any hoo. gotta go snuggle with my "kids" 

No comments: