Sunday, November 23, 2008

slept till 11:00 today. the dogs kept waking me up last night. I finally booted them outside somewhere around 2:00 am. Weather is overcast but cool. Someone started shooting around noon. Could be from Matlacks. My puppies got very upset at the noise. They all (except Babe) were pacing and whining. I went to go let them in, and somehow, BORIS got onto the back porch! The only way he could have gotten on the porch was through the small doggie door daddy put in for Rascal! All the doors were shut, and the gate to Babe's area was closed! Boris is tall, but thin. I didn't think he was THAT thin! lol
Diana called and left me a voice mail yesterday to let me know the processor is done with Tyler's deer. I guess I'll have to get dressed tomorrow to pick it up. I'll make a swing by the post office and HEB. Mom and Dad left as much food here as I have at home.....none! lol.
I'm watching a good show called The Last Confederate Widow. I have seen it before, but a long time ago. How will I get along without satellite tv now that I have been so spoiled? :-)

No comments: