skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff From The Lower Deer Camp
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Correction to last entry: out of all the channels on satellite tv, THERE IS NOTHING TO WATCH!!!!ARRRRGGHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lower deer camp
Create your own visitor map!
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(20)
►
August
(2)
▼
November
(12)
I see the most interesting things going to and fro...
I miss my big dog!
I was walking back to the store after lunch, and I...
hello every one! Mom and dad are on the road to Ro...
good day at work today. We have started having a "...
slept till 11:00 today. the dogs kept waking me up...
Correction to last entry: out of all the channels ...
Got up "early" around 8:00. Hey, it's early for me...
Never thought I'd see it! Gas at walmart is $1.59 ...
Traffic was a bear on the way home! you would thin...
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Trailer Trash...?
►
December
(6)
►
2009
(119)
►
January
(15)
►
February
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
April
(20)
►
May
(18)
►
June
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
December
(10)
►
2010
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
June
(1)
About Me
gatosmom
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment