Saturday, November 22, 2008

good day at work today. We have started having a "greeter" yes, like walmart. different associates are scheduled to stand at the front door and greet customers, direct them to whatever they are looking for, have carts ready, etc... I really enjoy my time as greeter. No stress! I even get a lot of thank yous for helping people find what they want faster and without having to search for help.
I brought Boris up to "the big house" this evening. He paced for a while, then I brushed him out a bit, and now he is asleep in the master bathroom. Christmas is on the bed with her head on a pillow-yes daddy, I brought one of mine for her to lie on-and Hank is laying on my feet, keeping them toasty.
I think all the deer int the area know daddy is gone. When I left to go to work this morning, there was a large heard across the fence! I swear they were laughing!

1 comment:

di said...

i bet they were. all breathing a little sigh of relief, too.