skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stuff From The Lower Deer Camp
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
funny photo and caption
"Take THAT" you stupid piece of ground!
1 comment:
campcook
said...
I guess that's an "Oops" moment!
July 28, 2009 at 5:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lower deer camp
Create your own visitor map!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2008
(20)
►
August
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
December
(6)
▼
2009
(119)
►
January
(15)
►
February
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
April
(20)
►
May
(18)
►
June
(12)
▼
July
(10)
cool picture!
VACATION!
another for the "WTF???" file
one more reason I dislike people in general....
went to the movies
"obama feels the heat, changes the play"
funny photo and caption
you have GOT to be kidding!!!
How dry is it?
This is more like it!!!
►
August
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
December
(10)
►
2010
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
June
(1)
About Me
gatosmom
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I guess that's an "Oops" moment!
Post a Comment