D and her family came to the deer camp for Easter. Saturday, we went to the Bluebonnet Festival, watched the parade, and looked at all the vendor stalls. I had to work so I took off about noon time. DRAT. I didn't have to go to work on Easter Sunday as I had requested it off. Mom called and said breakfast would be served soon so up to the Deer Camp I went. mom had a cute centerpiece in a bowl with "grass" in it with chocolate bunnies, cadbury creme eggs, and pastel m&ms. Ham, biscuits, gravy and coffee. Yum! not to mention D was in fine form and keeping every one laughing.
As D, B, and T were leaving, T drove the truck down the drive with D hanging out the window screaming YAAAAAAHHHHH all the way to the gate I think! Funny girl.
Any hoo, a fun time was had by all. I have to get out the door to work. I am still in the paint dept, closing every day I work, but I will be having Sundays and Mondays off again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment