Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas was a grand success all around I believe. Robert & Fran sent some great munchies, and the most beautiful necklace I think I have ever seen! Mom and I think so much alike, we bought the same soaps to give out! They look like little rose buds! The ones I bought were white, and the ones mom got were multi color. I'M TURNING INTO MY MOTHER!!! Well, I could do worse. Diana got me the WHOLE collection of the Outlander books. I have listened to the books on tape, and am thrilled to get the books. All the munchies from R&F, and mom and dad are gone. I am still sipping on the mini bottle of Southern Comfort. I need to get back to mom and dads for more food before it is all gone.

1 comment:

campcook said...

You'd better hurry, it's going fast!