Saturday, August 2, 2008

Christmas year 'round!


Christmas came into my life on or around the 18th of December a few years ago. She found me at the Burnet Post office. I had worked that day, and my homeward routine included stopping at the post office. I saw this cute little puppy. I picked her up about the time a couple of small children came running out the door of the post office. I asked them if they owned the pup. they said no. Well, I COULDN'T just LEAVE her there! I nearly ran over her with my car! I put her in the car, and took her to mom and dads house. They said she was cute, and asked what I was going to do with her. I already had Hank and Boris(who you will meet later on.) I SAID I was gonna find her a home. I did. Mine! :-)

2 comments:

campcook said...

Great start for your blog! Now let's see some of your wonderful wildlife photos!

di said...

now it's official. EVERYONE has a blog! :) we can blame it all on robert. he started it! hee hee!